Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sir Bananas Chocolate Banana Milk Review

First, I must give credit to my Uncle Ed for inspiring this post. I've said before that content on this blog can shy away to any topic and he mentioned that I should do drink reviews.

Today in Michigan, I got the chance to try Sir Bananas. It is a reduced fat banana milk and is said to be made with real bananas and real cocoa.




The side of the carton says it has 8 essential nutrients:





It also features the silly Sir Bananas:




I poured some in a cup and was greeted with this:




My first thoughts were that this milk isn't so great. I'm not a fan of low fat or reduced fat milk, but this tasted strongly of bananas and lacked on the chocolate side of things.  I wish that it would have a strong chocolate taste up front and leave a hint of banana on the back end of things. I could see this being used as a base to make smoothies though, as I feel like it would have more potential blended with other items. I think it would be useful for that, but I could not see myself buying this again.

I didn't even pour half of a cup, but I didn't have the desire to finish it.

Sir Bananas needs to stop being so silly and perfect his product first.

For these reasons, I'm giving Sir Bananas chocolate banana milk a 3 1/2 out of 10.






No comments:

Post a Comment