Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sharper Image Apple 30-Pin to Lightening Adapter

     Found this tonight in TJ Maxx and figured it was worth picking up.



It is a Sharper Image 30-pin to lightening adapter for Apple iPhone 5, 5S, and SC. They had it with all of their phone accessories. It is priced at $7.99. Not a bad deal at all considering I have a bunch of 30-pin cables laying around and only a few lightening cables.

The unit is very light and small which is good because it can be carried around in your pocket. The build quailty feels good on it as well.


I did try hooking the adapter into my iHome and while it charged, I was not able to get music to play directly from the iHome speakers while plugged in. I will have to look into that though, but for $7.99 being able to make use of all the extra cables I already have will still be worth it to me. If interested, I would check out your local TJ Maxx while they might still have them around.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever figure out why it does not play music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I haven't really looked into much further yet. I'll let you know if I do find out though.

      Delete