Monday, December 7, 2015

Adding a Donation Button

Currently to the right of this post >>>>>> you will see a new donation button $$$!!!111. I debated on putting this on the blog, but in the end I chose to. I used to run ads on this blog, but I feel like that went against a lot of what I stand for when browsing the web. These ads can trick people and I don't feel like that is the best approach.

In the future, if anyone would like to make a donation because of my content they will now be able to do so easily. This money will be used to fund projects and buy equipment that will be featured in this very blog.

As always, I'm open to project ideas. If you would like to see certain content featured here (A guide, a review, or even a cat video) please let me know and I will try to come up with something.



~Michael



No comments:

Post a Comment