Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Harvard CS50 Course

I've been trying to follow along with Harvard's CS50 course this semester as it happens live. The course lives at: https://cs50.harvard.edu/  CS50 is Harvard's introductory computer science course and features an array of programming languages and concepts.

All of the materials, lectures, and notes are made available on this site. There is a huge amount of information to go through.

I'm enjoying the class so far, but I'm only through week 0. I liked the intro to Scratch programming. I've heard of it before and set it up on computers for the school district, but never had a chance to use it until now. I think it's a great resource to have when teaching young children how to program.

I look forward to what this class brings. I've heard great things about it. Anyone that would like to follow along with it is welcome to join me. Just let me know and we can work through notes/problem sets together.


No comments:

Post a Comment