Saturday, January 3, 2015

Blogging Thoughts

Howdy.


I've been thinking lately about the direction I want this blog to go in. Until now it has mostly been technology based. I've played with the idea of making other blogger pages about different topics, but I believe that I could fit them in here just as well.

From now on you may notice posts involving things other than technology. I'd like to be able to share cool pictures, gaming information (video games, magic the gathering, etc.), as well as possible experiments. I feel that having my content all in one place will be easier than trying to span across multiple platforms.

While these changes may occur, this blog will remain technology based at it's core and I'll continue to post reviews, neat tricks, and how-to guides.

As always, thanks for reading,




Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment